Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, October 24, 2011

Review of: A Hard Man Is Good To Find By: James W. Lewis


** Adult themed book**


       Michelle is trying to find her knight in shining armor.   Her "ONE and only".   The problem is while on that search she runs into some not so terrific men.  Michelle seems to have a knack for attracting those she DOESN'T want to spend life with...at first.  Then she finds THE PERFECT MAN!! She's not sure why he doesn't want her in a sexual way, but she's not giving up. All kinds of things run through her mind ( as they would most women).  She's in for a surprise.


       Remember what it was like to hit the clubs looking for that one special guy? The blind dates, the fix-ups by well meaning friends?  If so, you'll enjoy Michelle's adventure even more!!  You'll be able to relate to some of the wonderful characters created in this story.  It is adult themed, as noted, so not for everyone but if you give it a chance I know you will love this book as much as I did.
  
       This book is laugh out loud funny at parts and hits home in others.  I was in tears for part of this book from laughing so hard. I was laughing though because I can so relate to what Michelle goes through.  I've had some of those conversations with friends.   There isn't anything I dislike about this book! Except maybe that a man was able to hit home on so many points we females felt were well hidden..LOL!  Mr. Lewis is a terrific writer and I will definitely be on the look out for more of his books. 


I give this book 5 out of 5 books! It's an easy, awesome read and proves sometimes it's best not to rush things!


      
    
    



No comments:

Post a Comment