Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, November 21, 2011

Review of: Remembrance by: Michelle Madow
*YA*


A new school year and Elizabeth's life is about the change in ways she could never dream of.  Lizzie dated Jeremy since middle school and now at 17, everyone sees them as THE couple.  Then Drew moves into town.  The connection is unmistakable and instant between Lizzie and Drew.  It feels almost like they've met before.  Lizzie's friend Chelsea also feels that instant connection with Drew.  Things start happening that Lizzie can't explain. She isn't sure she understands it herself.  How could all this be possible?  She's about to find out.


  A wonderfully, well written book! You will need an open mind and heart but this is a terrific book!! I recommend this one to everyone, regardless of age.  I loved that it wasn't so obvious as could have easily been the case. It gave you side trips to keep you wondering where the information was coming from and how it could all be possible.  You'll love to snuggle in and read this heartwarming story of love, patience and second chances!!


I give this book 5 out of 5 books!  WONDERFUL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment