Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, December 5, 2011

Merry Christmas to our followers and those who check out the blog!!!!


Remember, books make an awesome gift to those you love and those you aren't sure what to get.  It gives them hours of enjoyment in another place. They get the chance to explore and learn. It's a wonderful chance to broaden someone's reading.  Maybe a genre they haven't tried before. Twitter is alive with new books this month. Also, there are those that have recently come out. The authors are terrific and you have such a wide variety to choose from.  If money's tight, and it is in most places, try to win one.  The book will be just as loved and enjoyed. 


Take time to help someone less fortunate than yourself and it will come back to you 1000 fold in great karma.  We need to remember but for the grace of God go I.  Any of us could be in the position of having nothing to place under the tree this year.  Thank you for checking out our blog in the last few weeks and I hope you continue to come back to see what's new, what's great and what's not. May your holiday, whatever way you celebrate, be filled with love, magic, smiles and fun. 


Melanie/kissablysweet1 
(& my helper MsMoleyay)

1 comment:

  1. Agreed! 75% of the gifts I gave this year were books... and I am not even exaggerating!

    I encourage readers to participate in a random sock drop. Buy a pack of socks and as many McDonalds gift cards as socks ($5) and stuff them together and hand them out the window to a homeless person. I would say do it with a book... but while I book will warm their insides... the socks will warm their feet.

    ReplyDelete