Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Review of: A Hanukkah Present by Mark Binder



TABLE OF CONTENTS

The Lethal Latkes
We Need a Miracle
Rabbi Kibbitz’s Surprise
A Cold Day in Chelm
The Chanukah Duck
A Chanukkah Present
The Challah that Ate Chelm
What a Gift!
The Chanukah Business
Rabbi Abrahms’ Chanukah Bush
How Joseph Won His Bride With The Spin of a Dreidel
Out of the Woods (novella)
This book is one you will read and laugh out loud!! You have to check this out! Makes the perfect gift for anyone but especially your Jewish friends! They will appreciate the humor in this book and it will be a regular part of Chanukah!
I give it 5 out of 5 books! 

No comments:

Post a Comment