Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Review of: The Lesson Plan by Jackie Barbosa


Miss Winifred Langston - Lively, outgoing, and unconventional.
Conrad Pearce - Staid, dull and unsure of Winifred.


Winifred is a hot ball of energy who gives her brothers no end of trouble. She's not your typical lady in any way. Her oldest brother decides his little sister needs a lesson she'll not soon forget. Perhaps THEN she will behave as a lady should.  He enlists Conrad's help. Both are suprised by the way the lesson goes. Neither could have expected this turn of events. Winifred, however, had been expecting this for years.


A hot, erotic, sweet, enticing read!! You won't put this book down until you've reached the end. This book will leave you breathless, happy and wishing for more. I couldn't find anything wrong with this book. I thoroughly enjoyed it!! Check this out, you won't be sorry.


I gave this book 5 out of 5 books because it blew me away!!

1 comment:

  1. How can I honestly pass this one up? "A hot, erotic, sweet, enticing read!!" Love it.

    ReplyDelete