Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Review of: REVEAL by Brina Courtney


From age 6, Shay Tafford knows she's different. Not many kids have ghost
children as friends. None of Shay's friends have the sleek, natural black hair 
she has. Then she meets Hugh and learns she's more different than even she thought.
He shows her how to embrace the differences. Life does change from that moment
on.
If you are looking for a YA book that will grab you and pull you in -REVEAl
is it. This book starts out hot and gets hotter (the story starts well and gets better)
You are missing a wonderful story if you don't read this page turner! I couldn't
put it down.


You have to get this book! You'll be screaming for the next installment.


I gave this book 5 out of 5 books for the awesome storytelling and terrific
subject matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment