Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Review of: Kilted Desire-Sands of Betrayal by AB McKinley


Scott Mcclaren is part of the British Army Special Forces. He's also 100% Scottish. He's the type of  man everyone woman dreams she'll have in her life one day.  Katie Johnson is a teacher and soon to be divorcee.  She's trying to start over, slowly.  This book follows the journey these two make and the crossroads they face. 


I LOVE THIS BOOK! I won't say much about it because if I do it gives spoilers and I don't do that as those of you who follow my blog know.  If you want a book to sweep you away this is it! If you want action, it's here. If you want machismo it's here.  This is a book you will finish in one sitting because it's that good. If you put it down it won't be for very long.  I can't find anything bad about this book. Written by one of the few male romance writers, it delivers on all counts. This book has to be in your collection. BUY IT!


I give this one 5 out of 5 books because it opens your heart and eyes. 

4 comments:

  1. Wow, sounds really good! I'll add that to my To Be Read list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Veronica you will love this book! So many spoilers possible I won't say any more. It's terrific though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melanie, I loved this book too. I hope you don't mind my review of it on your site as well... it is exceptional.

    Kilted Desire – Sands of Betrayal
    by A.B. McKinley

    Some authors tell stories, some paint pictures, A.B. McKinley draws us into his world of love, intrigue and betrayal. Right from his first words on paper you hear Scott’s accent, feel his embrace and sensual kisses with Katie, you feel the urgency when the bomb explodes in Iraq.

    As our hearts pound through the streets of Baghdad, will Scott weave his way through the City and keep the woman he is paid to keep safe out of harm’s way?

    Honor, Integrity and Charm would be the words I use to describe the main character, Scott Maclaren, as well as sexy, sensual and intriguing! This is a book for both sexes, men will love it as much for the sensual love scenes and all the “going’s on” in Bagdad’s Green Zone… a must read for the men too!

    Personally, I do not review all books I read… too many of them I guess. Kilted Desire – Sands of Betrayal is exceptional…I truly hated to turn the last page, I wanted to know more (a sign of an “exceptional” book) The author writes from his heart and soul… a refreshing and delightful combination. I hope this author continues to write for many, many years to come, I look forward to reading many more.

    Kimberly Marie

    ReplyDelete