Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, February 13, 2012

Silver Linings by Kate James

Katlyn Monroe was the happiest woman in the world. Recently engaged to a man she saw as her other half, she was planning for the future. Then tragedy struck. Katlyn was sure her world would never be the same again. It wasn't the same, it was changed though.  Her life took turns no one could have seen coming and prepared her for the biggest challenge of her young life.  A move to St. Lucia and some time to heal make all the difference in the world.  Katlyn's life, it would seem, is full of Silver Linings.

This is a wonderfully written book you'll want to share with your friends. It reminds us not to give up because just around the next corner, things may be even brighter.  It's warm, caring and loving message is one that will carry through the years.  This would be a terrific book for a book club. Much discussion can be made about the different areas of Katlyn's life.

I couldn't find anything wrong with this book. It delivered on all counts.

I gave this one 5 out of 5 because the story is universal and wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment