Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Caressed by Night by Amanda J. Greene

Dimitri has risen from the dead. Well almost.  He comes out of hiding to take his rightful place as King of his clan.  The vampire has watched his enemy  for 100 years. Planning and waiting for the right moment.  Along the way, he finds his mate, a human named Kerstyn. Dimitri is thrilled to finally know who his mate is and he's determined to protect her at all costs.  The loyalty of his clan is as strong as ever.  When he goes into battle against Ven, his enemy, he knows Kerstyn will safe.  Only she wasn't. The events that follow keep you guessing as to what will happen next. 


This is an amazing book! The steamy sex scenes, the intensity and detail make this book!  I highly recommend you check this one out. I guarantee you'll dive into this book and not surface until it's finished.  Amanda J. Greene is an incredible writer who took great pains to dispell some old wives tales and give a more modern, accurate look into the vampire society. I personally am waiting for her next book so I can jump into it. 


The only issue I found was the epilogue seemed like another chapter or two. The end of the epilogue seemed disjointed and open. I felt like there should have been a closure or at least a question to be answered in a later book. This one, however, just stopped.


I gave this one 5 out of 5 books despite the epilogue because it was that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment