Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Friday, March 30, 2012

Finding Your Road to Success by Patrick Daniel, CA

* How to get there without getting lost*
   
   This book is a guide to help you begin your path to being successful with your goals.  A common sense look at the baby steps needed to begin and how to keep track of your goals.  Success happens one step at a time. One goal at a time. Don't be discouraged with setbacks, learn from them and go on to the next step. By adjusting the way you think and the way you approach your road to success you can achieve whatever you wish to. Each person's goals are different and everyone moves at a different pace. Don't judge your success by society's idea of success. Be willing to grow, adjust and keep moving. "Life is going to shovel all kinds of dirt on you. But each trouble can be a stepping stone with the right attitude and road map."  It's as simple and complex as that.




    I love this book. It brings things down to a basic level of understanding so everyone will get something out of it.  I like the way Patrick Daniel incorporates his own life experiences and quotes to fit what he's saying in this book.  It reminds us of the basic steps we need to take before we can begin to work toward our goals.  This book is informative, helpful and one you'll refer to again and again.  I think this book should be a must read for anyone but especially those in business who want to climb the ladder so to speak.  We've all heard about needing to set goals in our lives, Mr. Daniel gives us the playbook to do just that.


I didn't find any issues.


I gave this one 5 out of 5 books because it's a book you need to have. 



No comments:

Post a Comment