Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, March 3, 2012

More Than Useful by Lacey Wolfe

Amy is a baker who has been lusting after one particular customer. He's a regular and she'd like to get better acquainted with him. Just as she works up the nerve to ask him out, he surprises her by asking HER out.  She's delighted and hopeful this will be the beginning of something wonderful. Adam, the customer, is just looking for fun. He wants to keep things light, nothing serious.  Can he stick to his guns?


The sizzle in this novella is off the charts.  Lacey Wolfe hits another one out of the park.  Her writing style is easy going, but detailed and such fun to read. I found this book to be one to put a spark in your day.  It's a chance for a little stay-cation and some much needed fun. You'll be glad you picked this one up.


I didn't find anything wrong with this novella. It's everything you'd want in a quick read.


I give this one 5 out of 5 books because the spiciness is a ten!

No comments:

Post a Comment