Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, March 26, 2012

A Perfect Husband by Douglas Wickard

  Dealing with divorce is hard enough but Sami Saxton must deal with much much more.  Sami decides to reinvent her life after her divorce and moves to her father's cabin in the country.  She knows the place needs some work. Strange things begin happening from day one and Sami is sure she knows who is behind it all.  Smitty Fowler is just the average working man. At least he seems to be on the outside.  He's fighting some pretty big demons inside though.  His mother neglected him and his father couldn't be bothered to be part of his life.  It all takes it toll on him in an unusual way.  Sami and Smitty will cross paths several times and it might not always be in a good way.  


  Filled with suspense, this debut novel takes you into the minds and lives of two very different people. It's one of the best thrillers I've ever read. Douglas Wickard weaves a spell that keeps you locked to the book.  I am not usually a big fan of thrillers, too many pranks by my brother and sisters I suppose. This book, however, is one of the best I've ever read.  I kept reminding myself that this is a debut novel. You'll enjoy the way the story brings love, hate and everything in between together. I have already recommended this book to friends and now I'm recommending it to you! Find this book and buy it! You truly will enjoy each and every page. 


I didn't find anything wrong. The whole package is here.


I give this one 5 out of 5 books because I can't award anything higher. 









1 comment: