Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, May 14, 2012

How I Became A Sexy Cum Slut by Trinity Jane

   *EROTICA*


     Samantha Dale is a waitress at a local restaurant.. well she use to be, before John.  You see John is a very wealthy, very exacting person. He knows what he wants, how he wants it and who he wants it from. He's not shy about letting them know either. Their first meeting sets the tone for the relationship  they build.  The question is, can Samantha really live up to John's expectations? She's certainly willing to try. What does John bring to this relationship? Check out this book to find out.
    
    HOT! Six alarm HOT! A quick burst of fun and sexiness for that quiet evening with your partner.  Read this one to get things started right away. I love the directness of John and the inability of Sam to say no. The writing is precise, fluid and exciting.  This is one for the adult TBR again and again pile. You'll enjoy this one.


   I found no issues.


   I gave this one 5 out of 5 books because even ice won't cool you down after this one.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment