Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Lucci- The No Smoochie Poochie by Donna L. Sadd

    *Children's*


    Lucci is a dog who enjoys all of the other things dogs do, belly rubs, scratching behind the ears, running, playing. He doesn't enjoy one thing most dogs do though... smooches.  The family tries everything but Lucci won't give in.


    This is a delightful story and perfect for younger children. The rhyming of it will help the story stick once it's finished.  I'm positive this will become a favorite of your children too. We all loved it here!  Our older dog, Buddy, was a lot like Lucci.  Make this a gift of reading for your youngster whether they are reading yet or not!


   I found no issues here.


   I gave this one 5 out of 5 books because it's a topic kids love... DOGS!

1 comment:

  1. Melanie, thank you for taking the time to read LUCCI with your children, and for writing your lovely review. I'm so glad ya'll enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete