Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Interview with Author Kip Force

  Kip Force is a beautiful young woman who can do it all. Acting, modeling and now writer.  I thought before we really dive into her book, we'd learn a little more about her. Things we may not have known before.  Kip was kind enough to agree to the interview even with her busy schedule.  For those of you thinking Kip is just another pretty face and no substance, you couldn't be more wrong about her. College educated with a double Major, this lady knows what she wants and isn't afraid to go after it.  Athletic, outgoing and intelligent, Kip is just getting started on what will be an even more incredible journey.  Now, here's the interview.


   Blog: What made you write this book?
   
   Kip:  
I was tired of people judging me and not truly knowing what I went though and the editing process of this show. That and also I would have people email me or message me on my social network cites with the same questions over and over so I thought that if enough people asked me the same questions obviously it is interesting to them so I decided that I would answer all of their questions in 25 chapters of in depth details.
Blog: 
 Is there one thing you haven't yet accomplished professionally you'd like to?
Kip: 
I would like to have my own clothing line out and selling along with an eye lash line. Everyone always compliments my eyes and I just want to be able to be an entrepreneur of some sort. I want to also start a foundation for domestic violence.
Blog:  
Is there one experience in reality TV that stands out more than others?
Kip: 
I would have to say the first challenge on the love show. I started to realize that everything was fake on these shows and that no matter how much you try to win the producers will always be in control of whatever you are doing. When I knew that I had won a specific challenge but they will let whoever they chose to win win.
Blog: 
What's one piece of advice you'd give to anyone about reality TV?
Kip: 
Make sure that if you are going to be on reality television that you make yourself stand out. Make sure that you go in there all in and that you try to be the center of attention. When your on the shows you have to give it your all or don’t even be there. Make sure that you do and say things that will brand you but in a good way. Everyone always remembers the girls or guys that are the most assertive and aggressive. You have to want it and be willing to take it. 
     I want to thank Kip Force again for allowing us to do this interview and for being honest with us about her thoughts.  I'm thrilled to learn she wants to do things, like the foundation for domestic violence. I think it endears her even more.  Keep on the look out for the review of Kip's first book,  Behind Reality TV Industry 101. My review will be posted on Friday for those of you who keep track of the special reviews.  Good luck to Kip Force on all her future endeavors. 

      

No comments:

Post a Comment