Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Coming Soon!! The Super Spies and the High School Bomber by Lisa Orchard

 ** CONTEST IS OVER** THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!!

  *CONTEST BELOW*
     Hello Everyone! I hope all is well with you! I’m stopping by today to let everyone know that the second book in the Super Spies series is available today! To celebrate my new release the first book “The Super Spies and the Cat Lady Killer” is on sale now for $.99!! Check it out! (Look below)






The second book is titled “The Super Spies and the High School Bomber”  The cover art and the excerpt are below! It’s also available at the three sites above.

    You can find me at my website and these social media sites:



 


Thanks for stopping by and please check out Lisa Orchard's book:
The Super Spies and the Cat Lady Killer 
and her newest one
The Super Spies and the High School Bomber!

***CONTEST***

 Leave a comment  telling us  your favorite High School memory and we'll pick the top three!!
**PRIZES**
 3 $10.00 Amazon gift cards
Don't forget to comment!! Good Luck to all!

17 comments:

  1. Thanks Melanie for allowing me to be a guest today! It's greatly appreciated! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any time! I love having authors here when I can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite memory from high school is when our group future business leaders of America, I was the president of the club got to go to Jackson and see how things work with congress. Anyway after we checked in we all wanted to explore the place and when the elevator door of the hotel opened it was full of students from another school dressed in togas. what a surprise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a great memory! Thanks for stopping by and sharing it with us! :) You have been entered into the contest! :)

      Delete
    2. Our Senior trip was to Washington DC. By this time in my life I'd traveled a great deal and felt I was sophisticated. *rolling eyes* We checked into our rooms and it was so hot, we roomies decided to change clothing. Although we were high up, we didn't check to make sure the curtains were closed. Long story short, they weren't and the all boys school who was there let us know they saw us..LOL! OH MY goodness!

      Delete
    3. Holy Cow Melanie! That's hilarious!! I'm sure it's more funny now than at the time! :) You're entered into the contest as well! :) Thanks for sharing!

      Delete
  4. My best/worst memory is the same! I had this brand new pair of boots. I thought I was so hot! Black velvet, went halfway up my leg, and big heels. I was walking down the hallway at the beginning of the day, strutting, and I wobbled, and fell, in front of EVERYONE! I was so ashamed of myself, face red, couldn't move. I just wanted to run and hide. But, this guy I had a crush on, helped me up, I never thought he knew I existed. And we started dated a few days later. He picked on me about that all the time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a terrific memory! I had a similar incident with a skirt made in Home Ec. LOL! The boy who saved me was like a brother to me. Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete
    2. Awesome memory!! That's one of those times when an accident actually turns out right! Thanks for sharing! You're entered into the contest!

      Delete
  5. My favorite memory is when we were stationed in Germany in the 80s. It was 1984 and my ROTC rifle drill team was asked to attend a special 40th anniversary celebration for a small French town. They were celebrating their liberation from Hitler. We performed our routine and received special awards and commendations but the best part was seeing the expressions on all of the residents faces as we marched in uniform through their town. They saluted us the entire way. It was really special.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Jennifer that is spectacular! What a terrific memory to have.Thanks for stopping by and sharing.

      Delete
    2. Awesome Memory!! I would have loved to have been there to celebrate that!! I have a real interest in WW II history. Thanks for stopping by and sharing...you are entered into the drawing! :)

      Delete
  6. One of my favorite memories is when we were forced in gym class to learn how to square dance and this guy that I really didn't like tried to be my dance partner. I felt so uncomfortable but then one of the hottest guys in school stepped in and told him to get lost because he was dancing with me. We ended up staying friends for 21 years. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HOW AWESOME! I really hated the square dance part of gym. Ours they said was to get ready for Sadie Hawkins Day Dance. I think the gym teachers enjoyed watching us stumble around.

      Delete
    2. Awesome memory! I love that he rescued you from that guy. :) I think it's great that you guys stayed friends for so long too! Thanks for sharing with us, you've been entered into the contest. :)

      Delete
    3. You're welcome! :)

      Delete