Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Hell's Fury by P.D. Martin

     Jane Calloway was held prisoner for seven months by Afghanistan rebels.  She was tortured in every way humanly possible and some ways that weren't.  Jane is convinced The Company has left her for dead.  Furious, scared and ready for revenge.  One day Jane is rescued. She thinks at first it must be The Company but soon finds it isn't.  The group rescuing her is similar to The Company but they go about things in a whole different manner. Rod Decker is part of an elite group of ex-members of the intelligence and justice communities.  The Committee, the group he works for, are more organized and committed to helping their operatives reach their goals.  They recruit Jane after her rescue.  Jane decides working for the committee might not be so bad, for at least one job.  Once she starts to work on that job though, she's like a storm from hell unleashed on the dregs of society.  Jane's flashbacks remind her that men like these deserve whatever they get. With the help of her handler, Wilton, she'll have an easier time completing her job.

     An adrenaline pumping novel, this book will make you wonder at what our military POW's go through.  P.D. Martin did an incredible job with making the story seem so real.  The characters are well developed and easy to follow.  A book like this will keep you glued to your seat and your heart pounding out of your chest.  I recommend this book highly. I'm not one for all the military stuff in books, but I really enjoyed this woman's story.  P.D. Martin created a brave, fearless woman and some really top-notch men working with her.  Add this one to your TBR pile if you haven't already.

    I found no issues with this one.

    I gave this one 5 out of 5 books because it swept me away like a tornado.

No comments:

Post a Comment