Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Friday, January 18, 2013

dr.a.g. by Christopher Logan

   If you are looking for a spectacular coffee table book... this is it!!  Some of the most beautiful and well known drag queens around the world are included in this book.  You'll be astounded at the wonderful photos.  The make-up, the hairstyles, and clothing will take your breath away. I applauded these performers as I checked out this book. 

   This book will make a terrific conversation starter for any situation.  People will be compelled to look at the beautiful photos included.  I recommend this book to everyone. 

  The only issue I had is a small one. I would have enjoyed learning a bit about the performers.  

     I give this one a 5+ out of 5 books. This one you'll come back to time and again.


Go to this website to buy your copy:  http://www.bookthefilm.com/   .


No comments:

Post a Comment