Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Friday, January 18, 2013

Fighting The Devil by Jeannie Walker

     Jerry and Jeannie Sternadel were in love and ready to start life together. They supported each other and spent lots of time together.  Then the worst happened and they began drifting apart. Life changed for them both and the two children they'd brought into the relationship.  Jerry became a different person and Jeannie could no longer deal with him.  Strange things began to happen and it wasn't until it was to late Jeannie found out about it all. Jeannie is then put into the awful situation of reporting her ex husband's murder.  This is a true story.

    

     Gripping, shocking and real, this book will keep you spellbound.  I was simply amazed at the strength of Jeannie.  She endured for her children and still does.  You can't imagine what she must deal with and go through.  This book will leave your mouth agape at the injustice throughout.  Get your copy!

     I didn't find issues but will make a statement. I don't think I could have printed such personal things for the public. I understand why Jeannie did, but I know I couldn't.

     I gave this one 5 out of 5 books because it shows just how flawed our justice system is.  

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Melanie for your wonderful review of my true crime. I love your honesty. God bless you always. Truly, Jeannie Walker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing your story with me and the world. I do send prayers daily to you and your children.

      Delete