Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Liebster Blog Award

      I have been nominated for a 2013 Liebster Award. Thank you so much WiLoveBooks !!!  This is quite a surprise!


 Questions From the Nominator
1. Print or ebook? Print.
2. There's a fire and you can grab 3 books from your shelf. What do you take? A Bertrice Small book, an Eloisa James book, and whatever book I was reviewing at the time.
3. Beverage of choice? Tea, iced or hot.
4. Do you have any favorite tv shows? Several.
5. What book character would you like a chance to hang out with? Skye O'Malley.
6. If you could only have one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Chocolate!
7. What is your favorite season and why? Spring because everything is fresh and new.
8. Book you are currently reading, or plan to read next? Bad Luck Officer by Suzie Ivy.
9. What is your favorite reading spot? The overstuffed chair in my room.
10. What do you like to do when not reading/writing or blogging? Knitting and Crafting.
11. Do you like your given name? Yes.


11 Random Facts About Myself:
1. I modeled as a child.
2. I'm an award winning author.
3. I'm the middle of 5 children.
4. I graduated with honors in high school.
5. I've been married once.
6. I'm certified by the Health Dept to do inspections.
7. I'm a certified solderer.
8. I've built land mines and the detonating devices for them.
9. I'm a romantic person.
10. I sing. well.
11. I lost a child during final months of pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment