Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Cats, Daffodils & Dragonflies: Mystical Nature Poems by Laura Stamps

      This book of poems is by far some of the most beautiful I've ever read.  Ms. Stamps paints such an easy to see photo with each one.  I couldn't pick a favorite because each time I thought this one was my favorite, I'd turn the page and find another.  Ms. Stamps poetry made me wish for Spring and Summer.  You'll want this book for your library.  

     I didn't find any issues with this one.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because the pictures painted with words was amazing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment