Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Sunday, March 17, 2013

How To Be A Man In A Woman's Life by Becky Lyn Rickman

     Hey men, have you ever wished you had a guidebook when it comes to the women in your life? Well here it is!  This guide is a valuable too for ALL men.  It will help you keep a smooth path, or smoother path, in your relationship, depending on how much you remember.  Not only does this include helpful advice, but there are guides to what movies to watch, what books to read and what songs to listen to.  They each will empower you as a man to know how to handle most situations. 

     Humorous but very real advice given by women about women.  This is a book every male should be given in puberty so they have a chance to really learn it.  It's pretty common sense stuff to women, but really lays it all out for men about how women want to be treated.  Well written and easy to understand, men, get this one.

     I found no issues with this one.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because the advice is sound and the style non-accusing. 

     

No comments:

Post a Comment