Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Kiera's Quest: Sacrifices- BOOK TWO by Kristy Brown

     After their tangle with the Witch Queen, Kiera and Prince Zakk make it out alive but lose friends.  When Prince Zakk asks Kiera to help him save Joe and Daz, she jumps at the chance. She can't imagine life without them.  They know it won't be easy because the Witch Queen is sure to be watching for them, but with some help, they just might be able to rescue Joe and Daz and save themselves.  They never expect life changing secrets to be revealed.

     Amazing! This book takes you on a journey you won't soon forget.  The characters are well developed and easily relate-able.  The story is so well written you'll be lost in the pages in a good way.  I recommend this book for all tweens/YA.  It will keep them interested in reading for sure!  Gift this one and book one, to the tween in your life!

     I found no issues with this one.

     I gave this one 4 cheers out of 5 simply because it really isn't my cup of tea but the book is fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment