Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, July 25, 2013

I know I'm crazy but.....LOL... please bear with me!!!!

*******ATTENTION ALL***********

  YES, I am crazy but that's another story. LOL! I have been consulting with someone I admire and love a great deal.  Through our consultations he made me realize I was the one pressuring myself and this blog and reviewing are things I love to do. I love being part of the whole process.  Please forgive me for all my prattling and carrying on.  

    I WILL BE CONTINUING my reviewing and my blog.  I have missed it so much in the last few weeks.  I am not taking on new reviews right now. I have a duty to finish those I have.  Bear with me and I will get everything caught up. 

  Thank you for your continued support and for your understanding. I do appreciate it more than words can express.

Melanie Adkins

No comments:

Post a Comment