Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

If You Were Me and Lived In South Korea by Carole P. Roman

    Another in the If You Were Me.. Series.  This time we take the children to South Korea.  It allows children who may never get the chance to travel, a look inside another country.  Traditions, Korean words and general fun facts create another educational masterpiece.  

    Carole P. Roman has struck gold with this series.  I love that children can learn a little about so many countries. It's easy to understand and shares facts they would be interested in. It's aimed right at the inquisitive young mind.

   I didn't find any issues.

    I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5! 

No comments:

Post a Comment