Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, August 29, 2013

WE'VE WON ANOTHER AWARD!! THANK YOU!!


After receiving the nomination, the blogger must:

download (1)

HUGE THANK YOU TO
Kellee Farr
FOR THIS AWARD!! 


After receiving the nomination, the blogger must:


1. Acknowledge the nominating blogger;
2. Share 11 random facts about yourself;
3. Answer 11 questions the nominating blogger has created for you;
4. List 11 bloggers. They should be bloggers that you believe deserve some recognition and a little blogging love!
5. Post 11 questions for the bloggers that you nominated to answer; and
6. Let all of the bloggers know that they’ve been nominated. You cannot nominate the blogger that nominated you.
11 RANDOM FACTS
  1. I've lived in all but 4 states. Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire and Massachusetts. 
  2. I'm a published author. Have been since high school. My writing coach Jeff Wolfe helped me greatly.
  3. I'm 1/2 Cherokee. On Mom's side. 1/2 Italian on Dad's.
  4. I watch White Christmas every year to get me in the spirit of the holiday.
  5. I've been homeless before. Not a proud moment but circumstances were beyond my control.
  6. I'm a fantastic Salsa dancer! LOVE the Latin beats!
  7. I'm agoraphobic. Have been since my Dad died when I was 8.
  8. I'm allergic to everything outdoors. lol. I wasn't as a kid though.  Love the outdoors.
  9. I'm very creative with crafting and rejuvenating things.
  10. I'm very romantic! Loved Love Boat and Fantasy Island as a young girl. Gave me great ideas for stories.
  11. I'm very accurate at predicting behaviors in people and actions they'll take.

11 Questions: (Nominees: Please answer these same questions)

  1. What’s your favorite meal of the day — breakfast, lunch or dinner?   Dinner- I like being able to enjoy the peace of the day while I have a light dinner.
  2.  What’s your favorite fruit?    I enjoy most every kind of fruit in some form. I don't really have a favorite.
  3. When you were five, what did you want to be when you grew up?   I wanted to be a teacher. I use to pretend on our back porch for hours.  Talking to my "students" and shuffling papers.
  4. What quality do you find most attractive in others?   Wow! I admire the heart and soul first, then individual qualities.
  5. What’s your favorite sport?  I enjoy all sports. Yes even golf. I love the challenge of sports, the unique rules and guidelines.
  6. What’s your favorite candy?   CHOCOLATE ANYTHING!! lol
  7. What’s your favorite online shopping website?  LTD COMMODITIES. 
  8. What’s your pet peeve?  People perceiving me as lazy and worthless because I'm a BBW! Get to know me, I'm nothing like that.
  9. Winter, spring, summer or fall?   SPRING! I feel so renewed, so alive!
  10. How many pairs of shoes do you have?    I have 6 pairs. 1 pr of heels, 1 pr of flats, 1 set of sneakers, 2 sets of boots, 1 pr of sandals.
  11. Why did you start your blog?   Because I wanted to give people a place where the plot and ending weren't laid out for them. I give them the gist of the story but let them see for themselves the rest.


The Blogs I Nominated:





Audrey Holland's Blog;  http://audreyhollandblog.blogspot.com/

Christy's Love of Books;  http://christysloveofbooks.com/




Closer to Lucy;  http://www.closertolucy.com/








No comments:

Post a Comment