Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, August 12, 2013

Destination Wedding by Robyn Neeley

     Every wedding planner dreams of that one career making wedding.  Kate Ashby's came in the form of a destination wedding in one of the most romantic spots on earth, Hawai'i.  She's ready for this challenge, she only has three weeks to plan this wedding.   A chance meeting on the airplane may end the wedding before it begins.  Meeting the bride and groom for the first time is a shock Kate isn't ready for and things seem to get more confusing from there. Thankfully she has her assistant Miles to help smooth the road.

   Funny, captivating and full of surprises, Robyn Neeley keeps you moving along in this fantastic romance.  This book is well written and an easy read.  I loved the way Ms. Neeley tied everything together so neatly. No loose ends and plenty of room for other characters stories to be told.  You'll find yourself smiling and trying to imagine what will happen next.  

I found no issues with this one.

I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it really entertains! 

No comments:

Post a Comment