Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Embryo 2: Crosshairs By Joyce Schneider

      Madison Hospital would never be the same.  After the horrors experienced by the OB/GYN staff, no one was expected to forget any time soon.  Their first day back, Dr. Jill Raney and Dr. David Levine, wanted to just ease back into their schedule.  It was not to be.  A rape victim came in and scrawled on her skin was a message just for Jill and David.  Then a second rape victim came in and a third.  It was clear someone was out for revenge.  Once again Jill and David are piecing together the puzzle to find out just who was after them.  Would this nightmare ever end? With their love to help keep them sane, Jill and David were determined to end this once and for all.

     A sequel to Embryo, this book is just as explosive as the first.  I love that these interns and doctors don't take anything at face value. They dig to find out all the answers no matter what it takes.  This sequel is a terrific stand alone book too.  You'll be so close to the action you can hear Jill's heart beat.  Get this for your TBR pile today!!

     I found no issues with this one.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it kept me glued to my seat until the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment