Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

How The Rhino Got His Skin by Henry, Josh and Harrison Herz

     The rhino is a very naughty animal. He upset the cook greatly and so the cook set out to teach the rhino a lesson.  This adaptation is wonderfully written. Lovely, simply and a fantastic moral lesson make this children's book a keeper.  The illustrations are delightful and children will enjoy this story over and over again.


     I didn't find any issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5! Another hit for the Herz men. 

No comments:

Post a Comment