Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, September 16, 2013

Kiera's Quest : Perceptions by Kristy Brown

     Zakk is king now and Kiera found out she's his sister. The problem is her friends have gone back to Earth without her.   Kiera knows the Witch Queen is up to something she's just not sure what it is.  She also finds out more about her parents and the Witch Queen before she was an evil being.  Zakk does all he can to protect Kiera but she doesn't allow him to do much. Now they must find a way back to Earth and stop the Witch Queen before her next strike.  Meanwhile, the Witch Queen thinks her plan is going well. 

    The writing is flawless as Kristy Brown gives us another fantastic book!  This series is one of my favorites and it's because of the writing and the likable characters.  You'll enjoy the combination of the other realm and the Earth.  Makes you wonder what really happens in the other realm when we aren't looking.  Check this out and I assure you you'll be delighted with it! 

     I found only one issue..lol.. It was too short!! *smile*

      I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because I love this series!

No comments:

Post a Comment