Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, September 7, 2013

WE WON A BOOK FROM ME-TV

      Several weeks ago, Memorable Entertainment Television- METV- gave away the book pictured.  To win you had to keep track of the code word for the day, then enter it at ME-TV.  We did just that and surprise, surprise, today in the mail we received this very book.  I can't wait to dive into it and learn more about one of my favorite shows from back when.  I'll do a review here once I get the chance to read it.  

    You never know if you will  win unless you try!! Enter the contests authors have on their page and Twitter. 

   Read on!!!

 Melanie and crew

No comments:

Post a Comment