Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

All Of Her Men: An Erotic Thriller by Lourdes Bernabe

     Jolene has a secret. It's a very dark secret. She is certain no one knows it.  She finds out differently after a particularly satisfying evening with a man she picks up in a bar.  Details are important to Jolene. It's the details that make her secret even more gruesome and dark.  She's happy with her boyfriend but she needs this outlet too.   Will her two worlds collide? Can she keep her secret?

     Don't let the title keep you from reading this one. While there are some erotic parts, the book is a fantastically written thriller. You'll be looking over your shoulder as you read this one. I found the character to be quite like-able despite her secret.  Check this one out, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

     I did find issues. It was a little slow  moving in parts and a couple of the characters really seem to have no reason to be in the story.

     I gave this one 4 cheers out of 5 because of the issues I found.

No comments:

Post a Comment