Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Road To Tomorrow by Mary Metcalfe

     Andrea is afraid and she has a right to be. Her husband is a military man with a dangerous temper.  When she finally decides she can walk away, it isn't easy but she does it. She's going to start a new life with her two children somewhere else, hidden from the abusive husband.  She finds a small town, or more correctly, a small town finds her. After an accident, a small town rallies around Andrea and her children. They'll need all the support they can get.

    Rebuilding a life after terror isn't easy but Andrea shows us it can happen. Warm, sweet and eye-opening, this book is one you need to have.  Ms Metcalfe takes us into a world few know about and gives us the true picture.  I found the characters to be well defined and relate-able.  Well written in an easy to read style, this book is a true pleasure to read.

     I found no issues in this one.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it really hit home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment