Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Friday, November 1, 2013

Business as Usual by E. L. Lindley

     As a documentary film maker, Georgia Connelly is one of the best.  When it comes to drinking, not so much.  The drinking earned her community service at a school where the students were anything but cooperative.  Having been a former teacher, Georgie knew it would take some doing to engage these students.  The problem was, Georgie was not known for her patience.  She worked with the students one day a week. The other days, her employer was trying to keep her safe. While doing do, he hired James Finn to act as her security.  It wasn't what Georgie wanted.

     A solid story that encompasses mystery, intrigue and some humor.  Very big on detail, you'll enjoy the ups and downs this book brings to the table.  I found the characters colorful and fun.  This is one you'll enjoy.

     I found issues.  Very little romance, low on action and a bit dry.  I like a little of all of that in a read. The book is good though.

     I gave this one 3 cheers out of 5 because of the issues. 

No comments:

Post a Comment