Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, November 4, 2013

Forbidden Call by Martha Bourke

     It's a New Breed. The shifters chosen by the Goddess are stronger and have a few new powers.  The one thing no one was prepared for was a mated couple which included one they think is a Toltec.  This war between the Toltec and the New Breed has gone to a whole new level.  

     If you haven't been reading this series, WHY NOT! This is a fabulous shape shifter series.  Edgier and more intense this next generation of shifter does a whole lot more.   Fantastic writing and characters you take to right away make this one a keeper!  I can't wait for the next in the series!!  Martha Bourke's books are the best ones of this type I've read.

    I found no issues.

    I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it was WONDERFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment