Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Timeless Trilogy: Book One, Fate by Tallulah Grace


     Kris, Roni and Cassie have been friends for a very long time. They each have jobs they love but friends come first.  Kris finally found a home on the beach and so she moved into her dream home.  Her life is going well and she's very successful.  Kris is producing a new show and she has an idea for a weekly show.  It's about this time strange things start happening. She is certain someone is watching her but she hasn't seen them yet.  The one bright side? Her friend and ex-boyfriend Nicholas Evans is her new neighbor.  

     I found a trilogy you are gonna love. This thriller has a bit of a dark side but it's well written and the characters are relatable.  Ms. Grace does a fantastic job of weaving this story around you. She pulls you right in and gets you comfy before she lets you have it!  I enjoyed the fact Nicholas and Kris were neighbors again. Such possibilities.  

   I found no issues.

      I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment