Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, December 9, 2013

A Witch's Aura by Devon Volkel

     Shayde was celebrating her sixteenth birthday.  It was to be a day of surprises and celebration! Shayde had no idea though, how turning sixteen would change her life forever.  While having lunch with her best friend, she meets Kruise Wright. He's the hottest guy in school and he's just invited them for a weekend away.  Kruise is over the moon when he finds out Shayde has a crush on him. He's wanted to go out with her for a long time. Now was his chance.  Will the two of them be ready for the life changing events that follow?

     Terrific! This book is extremely well written and the characters seem like old friends.  I enjoyed the first love, first kiss and friends aspects but I enjoyed the family secret even more.  You'll zip through this book because it's such an easy read.  It will take you back to your first love and first kiss. Well done Devon Volkel! 

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it really captures your attention from page one.

No comments:

Post a Comment