Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, December 9, 2013

If I Told You So by Timothy Woodward

   Sean is a sixteen year old boy who seems to have it all.  A loving, if overprotective Mother, a popular girlfriend and a job. What more could a teen want? While working at the local ice cream shop, Sean discovers he doesn't quite have life figured out yet. His feelings are growing stronger for someone new and he isn't sure how to navigate this new world.  He's not sure who to trust and how much of himself to share.  In time though, his decisions lead him to the happiest place he's been in awhile.

     Fantastic! Smashing! A wonderfully, well written book with characters who leap off the pages.  I applaud this author for his excellent work in showing how one teen deals with the uncertainties of the teen years.  Being a teen is hard enough without having no one to share your dreams, decisions and most of all your love with.  I love that this book shows it's tough at times but you have to be tougher. You have to be a fighter. Bravo Mr. Woodward!

      I found no issues with this one.

      I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's about time we address and learn about the trials and tribulations of being looked at as an outsider!

No comments:

Post a Comment