Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Friday, January 10, 2014

Single by Saturday by Catherine Bybee

     Michael Wolfe is one of Hollywood's hottest movie stars.  Gorgeous and such a sweet man, but he's hiding something from everyone.  Karen Jones works for a business that helps in such situations.  She agreed to help Michael keep his secret.  Karen never dreamed she'd meet Michael's family and come to care for them so much.  She really never expected to fall in love with  Michael's brother Zach.  What a mess this was and how were they to straighten it out?  Michael was the key to it all.

      Another hit from Catherine Bybee!  Terrific characters and a well developed story line make this a must read.  I love the devotion between Michael and Karen. It is something you rarely see in friends or couples.  I love that the whole family took Karen to heart and made her part of the family. It gives the book the extra dose of love and warmth it needs.  This is a wonderful book to start off the new year with. Get it for your TBR pile!

     I found no issues with this one.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because the story line is so original! 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the lovely review. I'm so happy you enjoyed Karen and Zach's story.

    ReplyDelete