Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Dradnats and The Metric Measurement Kids by Linda Dawson

     Are your kids struggling with the metric system? Do they find it tough to understand and remember? Now there is a fun way to learn and understand the metric system. Your kids will enjoy this book and barely realize they are learning.

     Ms Dawson found an excellent way to teach your children the metric system. I struggled myself with the metric system. I just couldn't remember all of those measurements.  This book is a fantastic way to slip learning in with fun.  The story is terrific and does such a fabulous job of teaching.

     I didn't find issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because even I learned with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment