Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, March 10, 2014

My First Kill ( Ryan Matters Series) by D. Odell Benson

     Ryan is a seventeen year old Senior in high school.  He's all around tops in sports. Captain of the football and basketball teams. The only way he's different from most teens is his mother ran off when he was younger. His father is abusive and very secretive.  Ryan just tries to get along so he can make it to college. Then he'll better his life.  Only his father's unexpected death changes things more than Ryan ever dreamed it would.  Ryan learns things he never knew before. Now to decide what to do.

     This horrifying thriller is an amazing story!  You'll be startled by this story of family and how death is justified in their own little clique. A very tightly written story with characters you'll recognize from your neighborhood or schools makes this even more electrifying.  D. Odell Benson gives Stephen King a run for his money with this book. You have to read this one. You'll never forget it.

     I found only that it is graphic. Be aware of that before you dig in.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because this book is a blockbuster movie waiting to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment