Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Whaley's Big Adventure Written and Illustrated by Alexander Luke, presented by Carole P. Roman

     Whaley is a big blue whale. He decides to see if there are any others like him.  He ends up finding forty varieties of whales.  He learns about each one and then shares all the information when he gets back home. Whaley even gets to have a playdate with one of the whales. 

     A debut book by Mr Luke, this is so well written and illustrated your children will love it.  He does very detailed work and I am proud to have been one of the first to review it.  We look forward to more work from Alexander Luke.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's an amazing book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment