Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, April 12, 2014

If You Were Me and Lived in India by Carole P. Roman

     The newest country we visit is India!  So colorful and historically rich.  Your child will love this series of books.  A chance to travel and learn about our world, it's wonderful.  They speak 100 languages in India.

     Carole P. Roman makes traveling fun and educational. It's a perfect way to teach your children the things we all have in common. It will make the world seem a little bit smaller to them.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this on 5 cheers out of 5 because I love this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment