Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Embryo 3: Raney and Levine by J. A. Schneider

     Strange things were happening at the hospital again.  Jesse was now 8 pounds and doing very well. Still, he seemed to divide the public evenly. Those who felt he shouldn't be living and those who felt he had every right to be alive. Jill and David were very protective of him. 
    Women are being killed. Surrogates. Jill and David knew they were about to be embroiled in another mess.  

     Ms. Schneider does a wonderful job of spinning a web of intrigue, mystery and danger. All of these things are encompassed in one fantastic book. This series is a must read. Well defined and written expertly, you'll enjoy each one.  

    I found no issues.

I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's a bestseller!

No comments:

Post a Comment