Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Kiera's Quest: Choices by Kristy Brown

     Kiera's been missing for a year. Zakk and his people have been searching for her everywhere.  On Earth, Maddy is rallying the troops.  They feel Kiera is still alive and in need of their help. Meanwhile, the Ovad people have found Kiera and taken her in. Kiera doesn't remember anything. The Witch Queen is regaining power and everyone is worried about what is coming.  

     This continuing story of Kiera and her quest to defeat the Witch Queen, is one of the best series out there.  You get so deep into the story you can imagine you are there. The writing is excellent and the characters extremely well defined. Looking for a new series to read, this is it! You'll love it.

     I found no issues with this one.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's a fantastic book.

No comments:

Post a Comment