Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Worry Is Not Worth Worrying About by Paul M. Kramer

     Kids worry about not getting good grades. They worry about bullies. They worry about being too tall or too small.  Kids worry about what might happen and what could happen.   We need to help them understand that concern is good but worry won't make things better.  We need to stress to them to do the best they can and to be the best they can be.  

     Mr. Kramer makes it easy for parents to find the right tools to have in their toolbox.  It's books like his that make us more successful in teaching lessons such as these to our children.  I found it fun and easy to read.  I enjoy the examples given because they fit all children.  A quick read but an invaluable tool.  Your children will love these books. 

     I found no issues with this one.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because they really do help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment