Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Captain No Beard and The Aurora Borealis by Carole P. Roman

     The Captain and his crew are on a new mission. This mission will take them through snow and ice. It will be dangerous.  The reward will be worth it though.  Captain No  Beard and his crew are sailing North. He's decided he wants the Aurora Borealis.  The crew explain to him it's wrong to take it without permission.  After thinking about it, the crew come up with a way he can have the Aurora Borealis without taking it.

     What a perfect book for this time of year.  It's colorful illustrations make it easy for littles to follow the story.  The writing is just right for littles to get the message that what Captain No Beard wants to do is wrong.  Children will love this book.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's so colorful and informative. 

No comments:

Post a Comment