Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, November 20, 2014

If You Were Me And Lived in.. Peru by Carole P. Roman

     Time to check out Peru!  The country is a lively one with old customs.  It's scenery will take your breath away.  We can learn so much from talking with the locals and visiting historic places.  I know we will all have fun.

     This book really makes learning a joy.  I found littles who enjoyed every word. They had tons of questions too.  The writing and illustrations help parents make learning an adventure not a chore.  Your littles will love this book too.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's a wonderful joy to read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment