Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Origins of a Fetish by Simone Freier

     Sam and Sarah have been successful and traveled most of their adult life.  They know each other very well.  Their friends know they have an open marriage in many respects. Friends don't always understand it but they respect it.  When friends come to visit from Holland, Sam begins a conversation about fantasies and fetishes.  Everyone is having a great evening and conversation is flowing.  A few weeks later, Sarah dies and Sam is lost.  

     This book is written very well. The characters are a little stiff though.  I enjoyed the idea of the book, however the book reads more like a manual than an  erotic adult book.  I found everyone's actions and thoughts a little wooden.  I can't imagine people who really act or think the way they do in this book.  

     I did find issues.  It begins as though it's gonna knock your socks off and then drops the ball.  It needs some work to become what it's meant to be.

     I gave this one 2 cheers out of 5 because it just doesn't deliver.

No comments:

Post a Comment