Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Our Feet Were Made For Walking by Paul M. Kramer

     Kate didn't walk unless she had to.  She felt like it wasn't worth her time.  She was told it was good to walk and fun too.  Kate just grumbled.  Then one day she had no choice, she had to walk.  Kate began to walk a bit more each day and liked it.  Kate's friends joined her on her walks.  Soon they'd inspired many in their town to walk too.  They walked for fun and to help raise money.  

     This book inspired me to walk more.  It made me remember what it was like before I got my driver's license.  It will help you and your children get involved with walking too.  It's an easy way to raise money for any organization.  Just get sponsors and then walk.  You'll love this book.

     I didn't find issues with this one.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's a terrific reminder.

No comments:

Post a Comment